Did you know that race/ethnicity is the most important part of identity for multicultural consumers? As insights and marketing professionals, understanding consumer identity is key to building authentic connections.
With multicultural consumers now representing more than 100% of population growth, all consumers are expecting more of brands. Across all multicultural segments, Hispanic consumers are the fastest-growing consumer group accounting for 53% of U.S. population growth between 2013 and 2018. The segment is projected to nearly double in size during the next 40 years.
In this session you will learn:
- What multicultural consumers are seeking from brands and how to take action on these insights.
- The differences and similarities between Hispanic consumers and other consumer segments, and how to activate on these insights to reach across diverse segments.
- Three areas from our consumer fundamentals research for Hispanic consumers:
- Demographics and economic opportunity
- Cultural Traits: Comprised of two complementary methodologies—Cultural Attributes and Group Traits—that allow brands to measure cultural variation and identify areas of similarity and difference among segments.