SORRY THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
In this joint webinar, presented by AAPOR, CASRO and the Marketing Research Association (MRA), MRA CEO David Almy will moderate a panel of Abby Devine, Duane Berlin and Peter Milla on the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). The webinar will provide a summary of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) ruling on the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and how it differs from before; the status quo in the survey, opinion and marketing research industry before the ruling; current implications and recommendations; and current legal appeals by CASRO and MRA.
The presenters will also answer a selection of pre-submitted questions at the end of the webinar. Submit your question(s) now. Please note that all questions will be confidential and discussed in a way that preserves the anonymity of person and organizations submitting the questions.
RSVP DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 18
This webinar is free and exclusive to AAPOR, CASRO and MRA members.
RELATED TCPA ITEMS
- New U.S. Restrictions on Telephone Research Prompt Risk Management Debate: Do the new TCPA rules mean you should junk your autodialer?
- Compliance Considerations for New TCPA Regulations and Telephone Research
- CASRO and MRA Join Suit Against the FCC’s New TCPA Rules
- Challenge to the New TCPA Rules: Latest Developments in Lawsuits Against the FCC
- Research Leaders File Statement of Issues To Be Raised in Legal Appeal of FCC's New TCPA Regulations
- Gallup Settles Costly TCPA Lawsuit for $12 million
- Answering TCPA Questions: Responding to early MRA member questions about the new FCC Declaratory Ruling and Order
- CASRO's Summary of FCC Ruling on the TCPA
- Statement by CASRO and MRA Regarding the FCC’s June 18 TCPA Vote
- Challenges Grow for TCPA Class Action Defendants: It isn't as easy as you think to dismiss a frivolous TCPA class action
- FCC Commissioner Says Proposed Rules "Open the Floodgates" to TCPA Litigation
- The QUIET Act Offers Harsher Penalties for Robocalls
- What Call-Blocking Technology Could Mean for Telephone Research
- CASRO/MRA Urge FCC to Modernize the TCPA Regulations for Calling Cell Phones
- Excluding MR from the TCPA: MRA asks the FCC to allow marketing research calls to cell phones