Agreeing on a set of criteria that projects should meet before spending research dollars or time will:
• Give the research department leverage in focusing time and resources on higher value requests
• Avoid wasting time on low value requests and give us a objective means of prioritization
• Help internal stakeholders think through what they really need out of a project from a business perspective
• Train stakeholders over time to view research as a catalyst for innovation and growth and not merely as a tool for validation.
• Help position the department as a good steward of corporate resources
This webinar is based on the results of depth interviews among high performance research departments that have implemented a prioritization process effectively