Joint Insights Association / GRBN webinar - Demonstrating the business value of Insights
If you work on the client-side, demonstrating to business leaders the impact Insights has on the business is of critical importance to your future. It will help you to:
- maintain or even grow your budget
- enhance the strategic value to your department to the overall business
- increase your personal value to your current and potential employers
If you work on the agency-side, attending the webinar will enable you to better understand how your work can feed into delivering a stronger ROI and the measurement of the impact, increasing your value to your clients.
Beth Rounds, CMO at Dapresy, will interview:
- Lisa Courtade, Department Head, Global Customer & Brand Insights, Merck
- Simon Chadwick, Managing Partner at Cambiar
- Andrew Cannon, GRBN Executive Director and author of the Invest in Insights Handbook
on the art and science of measuring the ROI and business impact of Insights.
What you will get out of the webinar?
- gain a better understanding of how to measure ROI and the impact of Insights
- see examples of ROI measurement
- get practical tips on how to set up a measurement process
This webinar is free for Insights Association members, as well as for members of GRBN affiliated national associations.