- Better, Faster, Cheaper: Achieving All 3 in the Research Value Chain
The digital disruption has revolutionized the market research industry with unprecedented innovation and new opportunities. But it also has introduced new challenges: agencies are feeling more pressure to deliver projects faster and cheaper, fieldwork and data collection suppliers are facing increasing project complexity and an ever-expanding choice of methodologies. How do you face these challenges and deliver the same high quality results, faster and cheaper? Join us for an interactive discussion about how researchers can shrink the project life cycle with better operational planning. Learn common reasons why firms struggle to reduce costs and turnaround time and gain valuable insights on how to address these issues.
The discussion will also include:
• An overview of the research value chain
• Implications and costs of the old project life cycle
• Best practices on managing the new project management model
• Ways to increase efficiency, reduce costs and gain control throughout each stage