About Dr. Nasir Khan
PhD (Economics). Founder (1988), Somra-MBL Limited. Former Country Head of NFO WorldGroup (now merged with TNS). Former Country Representative for ESOMAR. Author, Co-Author, Reviewer of numerous articles and books on Market Research. Over 30 years in Marketing and Social Research practice. Pioneer of technology in Bangladesh MR industry. Active on Social Media. Club Golfer. Polyglot.
- Winner of inaugural ESOMAR award for outstanding representative in an emerging market 2011
- Recognized by businesses in Bangladesh as the best go to researcher
- Co-founder of Bangladesh Marketing & Social Research Society (BMSRS)
- Answers to Contemporary Market Research Questions, ESOMAR (Contributor)
- Children In The News, Nanyang Tech Uni, Singapore (Co-author)
- ESOMAR APAC
- ESOMAR Congress
- BMSRS Research Conference
- Asian Media Information & Communication (AMIC) Conference
Full-service, research based consulting, helping businesses and social organizations make better decisions. Specially focussed on engagement throughout the research process, and blending mind and technology to "pick diamonds out of the rough."
Primary Skill Sets
Market ResearchHighly skilled, I suppose, after 30+ years
Technology in researchWell versed
Universitet za nacionalno i svetovno stopanstvoPhD
My Future Interests
Working with researchers globally for a better future for the profession. Building the future of research industry in Bangladesh by mentoring young researchers and those interested in research.
Research based consulting since 1988. Largest independent research company in Bangladesh. Pioneer of innovations and technology in Bangladesh market research industry.
My Industry Involvement
- Insights Association
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- Free CPD courses for young researchers in Bangladesh