Are you a company member?
To renew your company or corporate research department membership, please contact Nicole Symelidis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First login to the Insights Association website if you aren't logged in already. Once logged in, go to your account first, then click on the "Update My Account" link. Click on the "Pay Open Invoices or Renew" button at the top of the page, then add your membership invoice to the cart and check out. If you have any issues checking out, please call us at 202.800.2545 and we can renew you by phone.
Not a Chapter Member?
Add a chapter from the Update My Account page once you renew!
Here’s just some of what we, together, accomplished this year for your benefit and why we’re eager and honored to have you renew your membership for 2018:
You are an essential, recognized member of your profession’s leading and largest association. This is where your peers are, a gracious, talented, helpful community from which lifelong friendships are forged and knowledge and business gained. This is a unique network proven to have helped so many make crucial advancements in their lives, careers and business.
- Access more and better information to sharpen your game. You’re able to tap the wisdom of world-renowned innovators and business strategists and meet the industry’s top thought leaders at our national conferences, which are growing in number, size and scope. Within a month of forming, we announced a full slate of conferences that provided exceptional education and networking across all job responsibilities represented in our membership. All-new events included NEXT in May in New York; and Insights50 in October in Chicago, a forum limited to 50 leaders of corporate insights departments, to add to our existing events including CRC, which attracted nearly 650 attendees, a new record. We also produced dozens of webinars to help members protect data, improve privacy policies, and employ new research techniques. More information has been shared in a growing number of exclusive articles published in our Inside Insights e-newsletter.
- Share resources, get and give professional advice and market intelligence within a protected peer community. Members learned from each other at an unprecedented scale in our exclusive Engage online communities in 2017. Free from sales pitches and off-topic chatter, this is where real insights are gained, and vetted resources discovered.
- Enjoy local resources through our expanding Chapter network that bring opportunities to learn and make key connections right in your own backyard. This is thanks to a new 2018 funding strategy and partnership agreement with our Chapters, which will bring you in contact with more influential and experienced practitioners at learning forums, meet-and-greets and other local events during 2018 and beyond. The effort is being coordinated by our new Director of Chapter Engagement, Hilary Fischer, a former Greater New York Chapter President.
- Actively support a nurturing legal environment favorable to your work. Our strong and persistent advocacy keeps the business of research flowing and allows you to concentrate on generating insights. This year we protected pharma marketing research in California; provided crucial support for members facing TCPA lawsuits; pushed for adequate Census funding; worked to reduce international digital trade barriers; reform the class action lawsuit system and sustained other efforts to improve the environment in which you work each day.
- Access unmatched compliance resources to avoid legal missteps, to give you the answers you need to complete projects in the proper manner and provide guidance to those using insights to drive business impact. This includes dozens of topics covered in surprising depth online, including the latest critical guidance to address imminent GDPR implications.
- Help safeguard research integrity and quality to increase the value and use of your insights.
- A credential you can point to with pride, our new Code of Standards and Ethics validates your standing and lessens those unwilling or unable to share your commitment. Providing a critical foundation of integrity for the profession, our new Code recognizes recent global requirements and the proliferation of data sources to promote the broader acceptance and use of insights.
- Be part of even larger specialist networks to expand your perspective and potential. Access to greater global and specialized resources have been gained for you via new partnerships and expanded alliances with the Market Research Society (UK), ESOMAR, the Global Research Business Network (GRBN), Women in Research (WIRe), and other key organizations.
- Differentiate yourself through personal certification. A career-advancing credential, the Professional Researcher Certification (PRC) program has been significantly improved this year with the launch of a sophisticated new online educational credit management system. It’s never been more convenient to attain and retain this important professional qualification, credited by many with giving them a leg up on the career ladder. We strongly believe in certification – look for even more dramatic improvements in PRC in 2018.