Fred Bergen was MRA’s legal intern for summer 2015. Originally from Savannah, Georgia, Fred is a JD/MBA student at Mercer University where he just completed his first year. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Georgia’s Terry School of Business. During the summer prior to law school, Fred interned on the hill for both Senator Johnny Isakson (R-GA) and Congressman John Barrow (R-GA-12).
Articles written for MRA:
- Fighting Consumer Tech Scams. June 17, 2015
- Canada’s Digital Privacy Act Adds Breach Notification Requirement and New Standards for Consent. July 7, 2015
- Gallup Settles Costly TCPA Lawsuit for $12 million. July 30, 2015
- Oregon Tightens Data Security Restrictions. August 19, 2015
- Do Not Track Kids Act Expands COPPA to Teenagers, Adds Eraser Button. January 27, 2016