Candice Bennett has been developing and implementing communication strategies for corporations, political candidates and not–for–profit organizations since 1998. She started her career at Penn, Schoen and Berland. She specializes in using quantitative research at all levels of strategic planning, including brand development, product optimization, crisis communications and employee engagement. She believes that research is one of the most effective tools any organization can utilize to be competitive and to optimize any business strategy.
She has worked with clients in a variety of industries, including entertainment, technology, consumer electronics, healthcare, financial services, education, managed services, heavy industry, packaged food products, and hospitality. Candice received her M.A. in Security Policy Studies and B.A. in International Affairs from The George Washington University. She is a member of the American Marketing Association, Marketing Research Association, the Women Presidents' Organization, and Leadership Fairfax. During her free time, she volunteers with the Women Presidents' Educational Organization, the Junior League of Northern Virginia and the Alumni Association of The George Washington University.
Candice was also a rare marketing research professional to seek political office, pursuing a seat on the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors representing the Mt. Vernon District in 2015.
She has been recognized regionally and nationally as a leader in women's business. She has received the following awards:
- 2012 Brava Award Winner from SmartCEO Magazine
- 2011 Women's Business Enterprise Star from the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- 2010 Top 100 Minority Business Enterprises from the Center for Business Inclusion and Diversity
- Enterprising Women Class of 2010 from Enterprising Women Magazine
- 2010 Outstanding Women's Business Enterprise Award from the Women Presidents’ Educational Organization
She currently resides with her husband in Lorton, Virginia.