The 2016 Corporate Researchers Conference will be held September 26-28, 2016 at The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square.
Watch a fun, animated video to learn what made CRC St. Louis unique!
1. CRC is the only conference specifically for corporate researchers.
2. With ~ 500 attendees from a variety of companies, CRC is the right size for a relaxed environment.
3. Strict vetting means better speakers. Only one in four make the cut; 70 did.
4. Private roundtables for corporate researchers only allow them to solve challenges together behind closed doors.
5. In-Depth Courses – For the first time, we're offering four-hour MR courses onsite for an added fee.
CRC's relentless focus on corporate researchers' needs has attracted marketing research and analytics experts from ESPN, Wells Fargo, Home Depot, Hallmark, Motorola, General Mills, FedEx, Nestle-Purina, NASCAR, Pepsico, DISH and hundreds more. Download the new CRC St. Louis brochure!