Insights are only helpful if they accurately reflect the entire population. How can we do a better job of including ALL people in our qualitative sample and how can we best engage during interviews with traditionally underrepresented groups?
Connecting the Dots: Uncovering Valuable Insights by Bridging the Gap with Your Consumer and Market Data
With the ever-changing state of the market and consumer narratives, gaining a bird's-eye view of the overall landscape can be time-consuming and resource-intensive.WebinarThu. February 25, 20211:00 PM to 2:00 PMESTOnline
Be challenged by the brightest minds in the insights and data analytics industry as you join with fellow C-level executives for open, honest, and energetic conversations. THIS is where you can attain solutions to your most pressing MR leadership challenges – out of your daily bubble and face to face with peers who understand exactly what you're going through. For portions of the event, attendees will meet in breakout Zoom rooms for facilitated discussions in smaller groups.Global EventThu. February 25, 20214:00 PM to 5:30 PMEST
With vaccination rates picking up, there is hope that more social and business activities will resume by summer. How quickly things progress depends on public attitudes on vaccination and mask wearing.WebinarFri. February 26, 20211:00 PM to 2:00 PMESTOnline
We're excited to bring our 35th Annual Las Vegas Event to you virtually in 2021!ConferenceTue. March 2, 2021 6:00 PM CST to Thu. March 4, 2021 3:00 PM CSTZoom
- Billy Lu - Las Vegas Raiders, Research Analyst, Las Vegas Raiders
- Roberto Coppola - Panasonic, Lead Innovation Researcher, Panasonic
- Dr. Robert Rippee - UNLV, Executive Director, Black Fire Innovation Hub, University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
- Brian Burton - Three Square Food Bank, CEO, Three Square Food Bank
- Tanya Pinto - Microsoft, Director, Market Research, Microsoft
Please join the Southwest Chapter for our 35th Annual Las Vegas Conference!
March 2-4, 2021Chapter Event
Related ChapterTue. March 2, 2021 6:00 PM CST to Thu. March 4, 2021 3:00 PM CST
Qualitative research and behavioral science are quickly evolving to fill knowledge gaps in a world changing as quickly as the next news cycle.
Through IA’s new Y Conference you’ll discover the power of Why – why consumers make the decisions they do and why researchers and brands don’t fully understand these motivations.
- How an innovative combination of on- and off-line qual methods helped Coca-Cola reveal long-hidden insights into the attitudes, expectations, and challenges of youth in Quebec.
- How to perform naturalistic analysis of materials from focus groups, IDIs, and asynchronous methods.
- Optimal procedure for systematic, computer-assisted qualitative analysis of MR and sociological investigations to translate findings into practical insights, guidance and solutions for your clients.
- A true understanding of people with disabilities and practical tips to make your research accessible to all.
- How Peter Drucker’s “Oscillation Principle” – tapping into the best attributes of virtual and F2F – inspired enhanced collaboration and innovation – with Delta Faucet.
- Unexpected benefits of virtual “in-store” research and the ways iterative learning loops speed final design, format, and packaging – with with DRY Soda.
- Much more!
Plus, we’ll take a candid look at:
- Ensuring a diverse & representative sample
- Addressing and mitigating bias
- The latest innovations in the areas of in-person and online qual
- Data Privacy issues – important guidance you can’t afford to miss
We’ll sit down with Fred Dust, author of the groundbreaking new book, Making Conversation: Seven Essential Elements of Meaningful Communication.
Platinum SponsorsConferenceTue. March 9, 2021 10:00 AM EST to Wed. March 10, 2021 5:00 PM ESTOnline
Panels. Boards. Communities. Regardless of their origin and make-up, organizations strive to learn from their customers in an effort to drive customer-centric growth.WebinarTue. March 16, 20211:00 PM to 2:00 PMEDTOnline
- AJ Keirans, President , Paradigm Sample
Come join the Greater New York Chapter of the Insights Association for a fun night of trivia, laughs, and prizes.
One of the things that we all love to do regardless of our preferred methodology or focus is to answer questions, it’s what we do.Chapter Event
Related ChapterTue. March 16, 2021 6:00 PM EDTVirtual - Zoom
Photo courtesy of The Schlesinger Group.WebinarFri. March 19, 20211:00 PM to 2:00 PMEDTOnline