Getting business done through remote meetings.
Designed for anyone who leads or participates in virtual meetings, presentations, webinars, and remote training sessions.WebinarThu. August 6, 20202:00 PM to 3:30 PMOnline
- Dan Judy, Vice President, North Star Opinion Research
- Emily Swanson, Director of Public Opinion Research, The Associated Press
- David Sterrett, Senior Research Scientist, The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research
- Joe Lenski , Co-founder and Executive Vice President, Edison Research
Join us for a virtual evening event from 6 pm to 8 pm EST on August 6th, where Greater NY Insights Association Chapter and The New York Chapter of the American Association for Public Opinion Research (NYAPPOR) will be collaborating to present a panel on the trends of the 2020 Election and what we can expect in COVID Times. This event will be hosted via Zoom, where we will be joining with both associations virtually to present a great evening for all our members.Chapter Event
Related ChapterThu. August 6, 2020 6:00 PMRegister in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArd-Ctpz8sG9ANXXcCPLcWkMlhHxi4ylmy
- Ivonne Kinser - Avocados From Mexico, Head of Digital Marketing and E-Comm, Avocados From Mexico
Please join the Southwest Chapter for our Annual Educational Forum!
Virtual Event: August 11-13, 2020Chapter Event
Related ChapterTue. August 11, 2020 (All day) to Thu. August 13, 2020 (All day)Online / Virtual Event
Please join the Southwest Chapter for our first-ever all-virtual Annual Educational Forum!
This event is FREE to our members and will take place over three consecutive days:
- August 11, 5:30 - 6:30PM: Welcome and BINGO Happy Hour
- August 12, 12:30 - 2:30 PM: Day 1
- August 13, 12:30 - 2:30 PM: Day 2ConferenceTue. August 11, 2020 5:30 PM to Thu. August 13, 2020 2:30 PMOnline / Virtual Event
- Joan Naymark, Director of MACS - Minnesotans for the American Community Survey, Founder and Executive Director, MACS - Minnesotans for the American Community Survey
- Howard Fienberg, CAE – The Insights Association, VP, Advocacy, The Insights Association
Why is the 2020 Census at risk and why should we care? The Constitution of the United States chose population to be the basis for sharing political power, not wealth or land. A census aims to count the entire population of our country at the location where each person usually lives. Citizens rely on it and insights professionals use it every day in known and unknown ways.
- What is at risk and why should we care?
- What is the status of the US Census given Covid-19?Chapter Event
Related ChapterThu. August 13, 2020 12:00 PMWebinar
- Jeff McKenna, MCK Insights
Evolving Data Sources for Market Research & Insights Work.
Date and Time: August 18th and 19th from 10:00am - 11:30am
Instructor: Jeff McKenna, MCK Insights
Price: Free for Insights Association Members
Visit our event page to sign up.
What Every Market Research & Insights Pro Needs to Know about Data Options in 2020:Chapter Event
Related ChapterTue. August 18, 2020 (All day) to Wed. August 19, 2020 (All day)
As a follow-up to last month’s post, “This Is A Scam,” author and Director of Client Services at MedSurvey, Joe Bisceglie, will be joined by Brian Sharkey, Director of Market Research at Putnam Associates to discuss how respondent experience and data quality are tightly tied with one another in hWebinarTue. August 18, 20202:00 PM to 3:00 PMOnline
Join us on August 25th for our Talking Tuesday Summer Showcase featuring FIVE RIVETING SESSIONS to inform and delight.Chapter Event
Related ChapterTue. August 25, 20205:00 PM to 6:30 PMZoom
- Kristin Luck , Founder & Managing Partner, ScaleHouse
For every story we hear about firms struggling to stay afloat during recessionary times, there’s a firm that is managing to survive and, in many cases, thrive.
What’s their secret?
ScaleHouse has identified five key characteristics of companies that have managed to minimize, or in some cases, bypass entirely, the impact of a global downturn in business. We’ll also discuss how the insight’s community is playing a key role in helping global companies manage through this time of massive disruption and the key trends (in the time of COVID) driving industry growth.Chapter Event
Related ChapterWed. August 26, 20202:00 PM to 3:00 PMWebinar