Join market research colleagues at our local Fitchburg
Insights Association, New England Chapter
Research Rendezvous Happy Hour!
Date/Time: Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019, 5:30PM to 7:30PM
- Chapter Event
Join market research colleagues at our local Metro West NEIA Research Rendezvous Happy Hour!
Date/Time: Wednesday, April 24th, 2019, 5:30PM to 7:30PM
Location: Bentley University's Center for Marketing TechnologyChapter Event
Related ChapterWed. April 24, 20195:30 PM to 7:30 PMBentley University
- Jean Fasching, Engagement Lead Consultant, Heart of the Customer/JFK Insights
Customer Journey Mapping Initiatives:
Best Practices, Digital Ethnography Case Study & Tips
Customer Journey Mapping success relies on more than past market research or an impressive map and report, it involves following a proven framework that engages the right client team to focus and hear the right voice of the customer when they’re engaged in the right journey.
You will learn:Chapter Event
Related ChapterThu. April 25, 201911:30 AM to 1:30 PMRojo - West End
- Sara Dougherty, Customer Experience, Insights & Innovation, Clearworks
- Jennifer Cuthill, Customer Insights for Innovation and Customer Experience, Clearworks
How to Use Digital Ethnographies to Unlock Your Customers’ World
Discover how you can use digital ethnographies to get closer to your customers – in their homes, workplaces, where they shop, hang out, go out to eat – wherever they spend time in their day-to-day lives. Our expert presenters will share tips for a successful study as well as things to consider when choosing a platform provider.Global EventTue. April 30, 20192:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Nicola Blue, Vice President, Amex Insights Global Consumer, American Express
- Jackie Chan – Prudential Financial, Vice President, Head of Decision Insights Group, Prudential Financial
To remain integral in the business decision process, Insights teams must remain in touch with key data sets and all stakeholders. Learn how corporate insights departments can take advantage of data hunger to elevate their position by evolving into a proactive Insights consulting team.
- A framework for transformation
- How to break organizational silos
- Wins & Watch-outs: Critical lessons learned from success and failureGlobal EventThu. May 2, 201911:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Sponsored by Insights Loft and Focus Vision, the Greater New York Insights Association is delighted to have you attend our Spring Lunch and Learn.
Attendance will include chapter members, (with a focus on Young Professionals), and students. Students from NYU, Iona College, and Queens College will be in attendance.Chapter Event
Related ChapterMon. May 6, 201910:30 AM to 4:00 PMInsights Loft
- Smisha Samra – Grail Insights, Director - Research and Strategic Insights, Grail Insights
- Greg Owen-Boger, Vice President, Turpin Communication
Gaining widespread buy-in and support early in the insights process is critical to ensuring findings have the “legs” to reach the desired goal. We’ll share ideas on how best to engage stakeholders well in advance of launching projects.
- Optimizing the project scoping process during pre-meetings
- Engaging business partners throughout the process
- Transforming presentations into moderated discussions that include what steps will be taken with the findingsGlobal EventTue. May 7, 20192:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Join us as the Insights Association Southeast Chapter Spring Event in beautiful New Orleans, LA.Chapter Event
Related ChapterThu. May 9, 2019 (All day)New Orleans, LA
IMPACT Conference for 2019.
The IMPACT Conference for 2019 is a spring conference offered by the Insights Association, New England Chapter. This is a full day conference.Chapter Event
Related ChapterThu. May 9, 2019 9:00 AMWaltham Woods Conference Center
- Cindy Casper, Managing Director, Constituent Knowledge and Insights, Arizona State University Enterprise Marketing Hub
- Michelle Thevil McDonald, Senior Director of Consumer Insights, Clif Bar & Company
The amount of information floating around organizations from a plethora of sources – marketing research, big data, social listening, business intelligence – can be overwhelming. And decision makers may not have access to the same set of data sources or interpret them in the same way – meaning that they may hold very different perceptions of a category, key trends, and consumer target. This does not foster strategic business planning nor decision making!
Learn two approaches from teams who have successfully overcome this challenge:Global EventThu. May 9, 20192:00 PM to 3:00 PM