- Sandy McCray, Insights Curator, Intengo
- Leo Chen, Director of Analytics, Location3, Inc.
- Chapter Event
- Vanessa Dillof, VF Outdoor, Senior Director, Consumer Insights, VF Outdoor - The North Face
- Paul Logue, SAP, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Competitive & Market Insights (CMI), SAP
- Raphaelle Loren, Wells Fargo, Customer Experience Strategy Director, Wells Fargo
- Katy Mogal, Google, Head of UX Research on Google Assistant, Google
- Lauren Magrisso, Jump Associates, Director of Strategy, Jump Associates
Want to hear what all the buzz is about? Join your fellow Insights Professionals from 6:00-8:00pm to connect, share and learn from our great line up of speakers.
Hear what techniques and tools folks from SAP, Wells Fargo, VF Outdoor - The North Face, Google and Jump Associates have used and the steps you can take at your company to get involved in the Customer Centricity conversation. The event is centrally located in downtown San Mateo with easy access via public transportation and convenient parking directly under the building.Chapter Event
Related ChapterWed. May 22, 20196:00 PM to 8:00 PMJump Associates
- Chris Grabarkiewicz — Olivetree Insights, Partner, Olivetree Insights
Toys R Us, Blockbuster, Kodak, Sears: all companies that failed because they were oblivious to the changing winds. In each of these companies a marketing research department existed, though their business leaders were likely overly focused on decisions for “today.”
Help your business leaders build innovative strategies for the future by incorporating scenario planning into your toolkit. This session takes you through a process for combining multiple sources of data into short- and long-range scenarios for strategic planning.Global EventWed. May 29, 20192:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Mike Berendes – Custom Intercept Solutions, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Custom Intercept Solutions
Kids These Days: Generational marketing pitfalls and opportunities
Generational frameworks are common, especially among marketers. But do they really uncover anything value-adding or are they just another way to "spin" data? Join us for a fresh look at the pitfalls and opportunities related to generational marketing. Listen-up Millennials: We are talking to (and about) you!Chapter Event
Related ChapterThu. May 30, 20195:15 PM to 7:30 PMThe Local (formerly Cooper's)
- Simon Chadwick – Cambiar, Managing Partner, Cambiar
- Andrew Cannon – GRBN, Executive Director, Global Research Business Network
- Ben Gilgoff – Merck, Executive Director, Global Customer Insights, Merck
Silo Busting - Driving Insights Business Impact Across Organizational Boundaries
As more and more companies become more customer-focused, the siloed nature of their organizations remains a barrier to the successful implementation of customer-centric strategies. An unfortunate side-effect of these silos is that insights can fail to deliver its full potential.
During this webinar our panel of experts will discuss how measuring and demonstrating the value of Insights can help breakdown these silos and increase the business impact of insights.Global EventThu. June 6, 201911:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Transform Your Path to Insights: Vetted Technology. Real Applications. NEXT-Level Impact.
NEXT will reveal how new technology and innovation are powering better ways to collect data, discover insights and communicate results. In an environment that encourages collaboration, NEXT is your connection to the market research tools, ideas and people that can accelerate growth and increase your impact NOW.
- Make smarter investment decisions when evaluating marketing research tech, AR/VR, DIY platforms, dashboards and more
- Get literate on disruptive concepts like voice tech, blockchain and 5G and clearly articulate their relevance to your business
- Know when to pilot, partner or pivot when experimenting with new research methodologies
- Gain first access to best practices to boost data quality in such areas as mobile survey design, path to purchase, online qual, machine learning, video ethnography, customer experience measurement, and more in our proprietary research on research track – all thoroughly reviewed by your peers
- Learn how new-age qualitative methods, novel emotion modeling, better CX measures, data science, behavioral science, video and virtual reality can get you closer to your consumers than ever before
- INTRODUCING NEW LEARNING LABS: Double sessions that will sharpen your skills in Artificial Intelligence for Research, AR/VR, Vetting and Optimizing Dashboards, Storytelling, and more
PLUS: Vote on who takes home the 2019 BEST PAPER AWARD, party with our Great Lakes Chapter and choose the winner of the annual Shark Tank competition, where the latest and greatest solutions battle it out.
Join us in Chicago June 13-14!ConferenceThu. June 13, 2019 9:00 AM to Fri. June 14, 2019 4:15 PMChicago
Save the Date for the Southwest Chapter's Annual Educational Forum!
August 7-8, 2019
Room Rate = $150/nightChapter Event
Related ChapterWed. August 7, 2019 (All day) to Thu. August 8, 2019 (All day)Arizona Biltmore
- ConferenceWed. September 11, 2019 5:30 PM to Fri. September 13, 2019 12:30 PMDetroit, MI
We are back in Orlando for CRC 2019 on October 22–24!
CRC is for market researchers, data scientists and consumer insights professionals undaunted by uncertainty and the frenetic pace of today’s market.
That's you! At CRC, you'll be face-to-face with hundreds of corporate researchers and insights decision-makers.
Share Your Work, Advice, Perspectives...
Presentation Proposals Now Being Accepted
With unceasing momentum, CRC continues to grow and secure its position as the conference for Corporate Researchers. Last year, this event attracted a record number of researchers from companies throughout the insights and data analytics spectrum, including leading brands in CPG, hospitality, pharma, finance, media and many other industries.
This is your chance to be at the podium at this year’s event.
We are seeking proposals for case studies, panels and demos that showcase best practices and innovation in the following areas:
- New Tools, Techniques and Methodologies
- Technology & Innovation
- Insight Strategy
- Brand & Product Research
- Ad & Media Research
- Communications, Storytelling & Data Visualization
- Data Science & Analytics
- UX & Design
- Teams & Process
- Business to Business
- Accelerating Speed to Insight
- Taking Action on Insight
- And More!
To be considered, please submit a brief description of your topic/idea.
Please note: While submissions by corporate researchers and suppliers who submit co-presentations with clients will be prioritized, proposals will be evaluated based on quality of content. A formal research paper is not required. There is no registration fee for Insights Association members or corporate researchers; non-member speakers attend at a significantly reduced rate.
Be a part of this exciting event and share the stage, your challenges, solutions and ideas for what's next with your peers! Have questions about speaking or want to discuss your thoughts before submitting a proposal? Please contact Jennifer Cattel.ConferenceTue. October 22, 2019 8:00 AM to Thu. October 24, 2019 4:00 PMOrlando