About the Chapter
The Northwest Chapter of the Insights Association is where you will find insights professionals from San Francisco to Alaska.
Our events in Portland, Seattle, and the San Francisco Bay Area feature locally sourced techniques, tools, and case studies from business intelligence and customer insights community.
10/20/2021 Update: Introducing our new President: Mary Ann Mendez
- Kicked off 2021 with our first Talking Tuesdays event featuring a special guest speaker, Kajoli Tankha, Microsoft's Senior Director, Consumer Product, Retail, and Growth Research: “What I’ve learned from working on both sides of the Insights Industry.”
- Hosted our inaugural Fireside Chat with industry leader Jon Derome, Microsoft’s General Manager of Customer & Market Research Jamin Brazil serving as moderator. Jon and Jamin discussed emerging trends in the Insights industry, with a focus on Innovation and Invention in Market Research.
- Talking Tuesdays event featured Angel Evan, Director of Data Science for T-Mobile Marketing Solutions: “A Quantitative Approach to Creating Marketing Personas”.]
- An evening with Gareth Walters, long-time creative director at Material (formerly Greenberg Strategy) where Gareth shared his knack for storytelling along with his approach to help researchers partner more effectively with design and offered tools and tips to unlocking creative collaboration.
- A virtual event presented in partnership with our sister Southern California Chapter and the Analytics and Marketing Insights Club of Cal Poly Pomona (AMI Club CPP).