Volunteer & Support
Created by a unanimous vote of the Insights Association Board on January 24, 2019 the Canadian Chapter is a new committee of the association tasked with providing guidance to the Board regarding the unique needs of Canadian members. The membership of the Canadian Chapter includes insights leaders from across Canada. The chapters mission is to protect, expand and advance the business and practice of marketing research, intelligence and data analytics/science through member benefits tailored to Canadian insights companies and professionals. The Chapter Board includes:
- Dominic Atkinson, Executive Director - Dig Insights, Inc.
- Catie Brooks, Insights Manager - Strategy & Insights, McDonald's Restaurants of Canada
- Joseph Chen, Insights Lead, Chocolate, North America, Mondelez
- Corrin Harper, President, Insightrix Research
- Zena Khamis Fabri, Manager, Manulife
- Isabelle Landreville, President & Chief Insight Seeker, Sylvestre & Co.
- Evan Lyons, Manager - Business Analytics & Solutions, Ontario Securities Commission
- Bernie Malinoff, President, element 54
- Scott Megginson, President, Insights Division, Kantar Canada
- Raj Manocha, Chief Revenue Officer, Delvinia; President, Methodify
- Aileen O’Doherty, Head of Customer Insights, Home Depot
- Luke Stringer, Marketing Science Manager, Facebook
- Lee Vernon, Market & Guest Insights Manager, Longo's
- Catherine Yuile, Executive Vice President, Insights & Analytics, Edelman
Scott Megginson is chairing the Board with Isabelle Landreville serving as vice chair.