Data is the lifeblood of marketing research and analytics. Keeping that data secure is of paramount importance and a greater challenge each day. In fact, cybercrime damage costs are expected hit $6 trillion annually by 2021 (Ezentria, 2017).
To help its members in this critical area, the Insights Association, through CIRQ provides auditing and certification to the ISO 27001 Standard, which provides your company with a strategic information security framework that can help you win business and educate your staff on key measures for protecting your valuable data.
We also have joined forces with Ezentria to deliver affordable Information Security services designed specifically for the work you do and to answer the most arduous demands of your clients.
Solutions are completely flexible and scalable to address companies of all sizes.
Vulnerability Management – New threats to your network never stop. Neither should your vulnerability monitoring. Get continuous monitoring more easily and affordably than ever. The Vulnerability Management solution enhances the security of your business by proactively identifying, monitoring, and addressing all potential vulnerabilities in your network with breakthrough simplicity and affordability.
This program was instrumental in helping us develop a process framework for IT security implementation using a roadmap for ISO 27001 certification. They helped us improve the status of information security enabling management to demonstrate due diligence to our customers. They provided strategic consulting and guidance throughout the entire engagement and hands-on tactical work where it was needed.
Bradley Cooper, CISO, RTi Research, Inc.
Vulnerability Management Services Include:
1. Identification – Your network is constantly scanned to locate and identify every connected device with an IP address.
2. Monitoring – All connected devices are then scanned 24/7 for vulnerabilities to provide a 360-degree view of your network vulnerabilities
3. Notification – You will be given access to your network systems dashboard – and a unique scoring system – that will help with remediation and understanding your network’s health.
Highly-skilled penetration testers specialize in finding and communicating attack vectors before the bad guys do. Did you know that in 2017, 45% of all new attacks targeted small businesses? (Symantec)
Comprehensive Penetration Test Services Include:
• Network Layer Testing includes testing of the network devices such as servers, firewalls, routers and switches to identify security weaknesses such as unpatched systems, default passwords and misconfigured devices.
• Web Application Testing includes testing of the web application’s authentication mechanisms, input screens, functionality and user roles to identify security weaknesses in the development of the application. Ezentria’s web application testing identifies common vulnerabilities such as those published by OWASP and SANS Top 20.
• Phish Testing will discover what percentage of your employees are Phish-prone. Did you know that 91% of successful data breaches started with a spear-phishing attack? IT professionals have realized that simulated phishing tests are urgently needed as an additional security layer.
Information Security Risk Assessment - It is absolutely critical to uncover your vulnerabilities and stay safe. Today risks and threats to your proprietary information and IT infrastructure come from everywhere, both inside and outside of your organization.
This program was invaluable to our successful ISO 27001 certification. The team did a great job keeping us on task with a weekly rhythm that kept the momentum going in a positive direction. Having them by our side the whole way gave us the confidence to keep at it, overcome the many obstacles, and get over the finish line.
Jude Olinger, CEO, The Olinger Group
Ezentria uses the Risk Assessment portion of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) information security standard ISO/IEC 27005 as an operating framework for vulnerability and risk assessment engagements. This risk analysis results in a risk score that describes the actual risk being incurred due to the existence of the threat or vulnerability and produces comparable and reproducible results in accordance with ISO 27001.
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) - Lightweight, flexible and scalable without compromise. Data threats change daily and organizations need cutting edge support to stay ahead of risk. Ezentria’s advisors are available to perform the function of Chief Information Security Officer. This enables the Information Security Department to focus on critical IT projects, while still ensuring that security is being driven forward.
This program was instrumental in helping my organization achieve our ISO 27001 certification. They patiently taught me the tenants of this ISO standard and how to bring the necessary processes and documentation together to build our Information Security Management System. Their templates provided a strong base for us to adapt our existing policies to the standard, and their advice and guidance through every phase helped build my confidence to keep our ISMS going and growing. I would definitely recommend this program to others!
J. Thomas, Burke, Inc.
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) are the three most important components in managing your security program. Without an even balance of these three pieces, security programs become reactive and lose their purpose. With a strong GRC in place, the security program runs more efficiently and effectively beneath management control. Ezentria uses the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) information security standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013 as the centerpiece for this effort.
Need something that’s outside-of-the-box? We’ve got you covered. Ezentria’s solutions are modular and infinitely customizable. Contact us to discuss your requirement, no charge, no strings.