Escape the Great Lakes winter and Turn up the Heat in South Beach with us on January 22-24 for our 2020 GLC Winter Conference! The conference will be held in the gorgeous Shore Club South Beach hotel.
On Wednesday evening, you will have the chance to meet and mingle with other conference attendees at the American Airlines Arena in Miami as we kick-off the conference courtside at the Miami Heat vs. Washington Wizards basketball game.
- Pre-game networking at the arena from 6-7:30pm
- Tip off is at 7:30pm!
- Appetizers, soft drinks, and a cash bar will be available
- Networking and game tickets are included in your registration cost
- You must RSVP below if you plan on attending this event, as a limited number of tickets are available - If you'd like to bring a guest, please indicate on the registration below; guest charge is $125 and applicable for both Wednesday and Thursday networking events
On Thursday and Friday, you can expect a diverse lineup of speakers that will appeal to research suppliers, client-side researchers, and professionals involved in the insights industry.
Unwind after a full day of learning at our President's Reception on Thursday evening from 6-8pm at the Skybar Garden located in the conference hotel. Appetizers and drinks will be provided.
The conference will conclude at 1pm on Friday. The detailed agenda and speaker lineup will be posted soon.
To book your hotel room at our discounted rate of $199 per night, please use the following:
- Reservations Phone: 1.877.640.9500
- Group Name: Great Lakes Chapter of the Insights Association (GLC)
In order to receive the discounted room rate and conference registration, you will need to register and book by December 18th, 2019.
Conference rates will increase to $425 (member) and $475 (non-member) after December 18th, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact Lindsay Bach-Moore at
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for the conference, please contact Colson Steber at