Join us for candid discussion with peers and experts of legal, privacy, data security and compliance issues facing your marketing research and data analytics organization.
Who should participate? Counsels and privacy, data security, and compliance staff for company members of the Insights Association are invited to participate, at no cost. The Forum is a benefit exclusive to Insights Association company members.
When and where? A virtual meeting from noon to 2 pm Eastern on Monday November 16, 2020. The meeting will not be recorded.
- Recognizing/Mitigating Risks in Dealing with China and Chinese Businesses: Dean Cheng (Senior Research Fellow, Heritage Foundation) will discuss the security risks facing your business in dealings with/in China and with Chinese businesses.
- Legislative/Regulatory Update: Howard Fienberg (VP Advocacy for the Insights Association) will provide an update on legislative and regulatory developments at the state and federal level.
- Dark Patterns: Russ Anderson (attorney, Pullman & Comley, LLC) will explain why regulators are targeting the impact of "dark patterns" on consumer privacy.
- TBD: Stuart Pardau (IA's outside counsel)
- Other issues: As determined by Forum participants.
Please contact Howard Fienberg for more information and to RSVP.