Join us for candid discussion with peers and experts of legal, privacy, data security and compliance issues facing your marketing research and data analytics organization.
Who should participate? Counsels and privacy, data security, and compliance staff for company members of the Insights Association are invited to participate, at no cost. The Forum is a benefit exclusive to Insights Association company members.
When and where? A virtual meeting from noon to 2 pm Eastern on Tuesday July 21, 2020. The meeting will not be recorded.
- Cross-Border Privacy Rules: Shannon Coe from the Department of Commerce will explain how the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Cross-Border Privacy Rules (CBPR) work, and how/why insights organizations may wish to certify to them.
- Legislative/Regulatory Update: Howard Fienberg, VP Advocacy for the Insights Association, will provide an update on legislative and regulatory developments at the state and federal level.
- CCPA, and TCPA: Stuart Pardau, IA's outside counsel
- TCPA, and FAQs on COVID-19-related Employee Issues: Russ Anderson, attorney, Pullman & Comley, LLC
- Other issues: As determined by Forum participants.
Please contact Howard Fienberg for more information and to RSVP.