Fresh Topics & Discussions!
In response to requests for additional sessions, the CEO Summit Connection will now be a quarterly event!
Maintaining the right level of compensation is key to running a successful enterprise. This CEO Summit Connection Webinar will bring together a panel of CEOs to discuss:
- Compensation levels for senior executives - How do you arrive at the proper amount? How do you manage expectations of high earners as well as the salaries and bonuses of their direct reports?
- What is the correct mix of salaries, commissions and bonuses to motivate the entire team?
- What compensation models are being used and which ones have proven to be most useful/successful?
- Have compensation levels and structure changed in the past 18 months? How will it change in the future?
- Are companies encountering any issues transitioning staff back into the office?
Join us for this fascinating and most current discussion!
For portions of the event, attendees will meet in breakout Zoom rooms for facilitated discussions in smaller groups.
You can choose to attend one of these 90-minute virtual sessions:
- Wednesday, July 28, 5 p.m. ET:
Panelists for Wednesday include:
Michaela Gascon, KJT Group
Kim Harrison, Focus Forward
Zain Raj, Shapiro+Raj
Isaac Rogers, Schlesinger Group
- Thursday, July 29, 12 p.m. ET
Panelists for Thursday include:
Tom Holliss, Zappi
Ania Rodriguez, Key Lime Interactive
Tiffany Hayes, FUEL + The Focus Room
Tim Urmston, Seek Company
The CEO Summit Connection is for C-level executives of research provider companies, including business owners, CEOs, presidents, CFOs, COOs, and managing directors, as well as corporate insights and data analytics function leaders.
*The CEO Summit Connection is a Members-Only event.