"Y" will focus on Human Understanding and how to gather evidence about Why people make decisions, and how to discover and measure that process.
Interested in Presenting? Our Call for Presentations is Open Through January 22.
Expected topics include:
- The move to online qual – best practices for virtual moderation; new tech; data privacy issues
- Tips, guidance for in-person qual (Post-COVID) – new facility environments & procedures
- Understanding the Post-COVID consumer / research participant mindset
- Innovative behavioral / decision science applications
- Analysis of qual data: manual or automated tools to analyze text, image, video, etc. in a robust way, leveraging best practice models around behavior, motivation, emotions or values
- Ensuring a diverse & representative sample
- Addressing / mitigating bias
- Data quality / data privacy issues (video, etc.)
- Tech-Assisted Qual – AI powered chat bots; Video survey responses/ethnographies, etc.
- Case Studies w/ Brands – describing successful pivots to online; interesting in-person work