Here are the top ten ILC sessions per Google Analytics as of 10/19/18!
- AI, Blockchain, Automation: Changes Ahead for the MR Ecosystem
- Moving from MR to Data Science
- Hiring the Right People to Keep Your Company Innovative and Growing
- Red Shoes Living
- Selling 180° – A Human Approach to New Business Development
- Navigating the New Data Privacy Paradigm Part I
- A Crisis of Trust: What Does Market Research Do Now?
- Wicked Chips: A Story of Impossibilities
- InSight – An Out-of-This-World Data Collection Odyssey
- Blockchain 101: Understanding the Impact on Market Research
Market Intelligence, Candid Solutions, Peer Camaraderie
Engage in this unique forum for marketing research and data analytics leaders…and grow your business. It’s not about buzzwords, it’s all about your business—how you manage it day-to-day and how you grow it long term.
Join us for this rare opportunity to discuss critical industry and business management issues with the research community's top business and thought leaders.
ILC attracts research company leaders to have candid, quality conversations with their peers, to hear from expert, objective speakers, explore new paths to growth – in the surroundings and with the impeccable service provided by a premier venue.
We’ll spotlight what it takes to succeed now and identify what research firms must do to excel in the future. What skills must your employees master? Does your corporate culture need an attitude adjustment? How do you reconcile required scientific rigor with the need to test new methods and technologies? How do you meet the shifting expectations of clients? How can insurgent thinking and behavior enable your team to adopt very different – and necessary – business models?
As A Senior Leader, You Need To Justify Your Time Out Of The Office. At This Conference, That’s Easy To Do.
Be in the company of your fellow business leaders and participate in high-level, objective presentations and discussions on the topics that matter most to you. Surrounding you are business intelligence leaders from around the globe. To encourage interaction, we have carved out ample time for networking.
At this event, you will enjoy first-class breakfasts, lunches, dinner, catered breaks and cocktail receptions that are included with your registration and make this an unsurpassed value in the industry.
Ideal for: CEOs, Presidents, COOs, SVPs and other senior or promising executives of marketing research and analytics companies and affiliated businesses.
Business development opportunities abound for providers of goods and services to full-service research firms.
We trust that this event provides inspiration and knowledge to energize you and your business. We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
The ILC Speakers
- David W. Almy, CEO, The Insights Association
- Tom Batchelder, Entrepreneur, Coach and Thought Leader in Sales Psychology
- Bonnie Breslauer, Chief Customer Officer, DISQO
- Andrew Cannon, Executive Director, Global Research Business Network
- Dave Carruthers, Founder & CEO, Voxpopme
- James Chung, President, Reach Advisors
- Reed Cundiff, General Manager, Customer and Market Research Team, Microsoft
- Jason Ebbing, SVP, Operations, Engine Insights
- Benjamin Farrar, Director, Privacy & Data Protection, Kantar
- Jared Feldman, Founder & CEO, Canvs
- Howard Fienberg, CAE,VP Advocacy, The Insights Association
- Tanya Forsheit, Chair, Privacy & Data Security Group, Frankfurt Kurnit
- Julio Franco, Managing Director, Americas, ZappiStore
- Tom Hoffman, Project Manager, NASA
- Rick Kelly, VP of Product, FUEL CYCLE
- Phil Kosak, Founder & CEO, Carolina Fine Snacks
- Raj Manocha, Executive Vice President, Methodify / Delvinia
- Steve Mast, President and Chief Innovation Officer, Delvinia
- Lonnie Mayne, Founder, Red Shoes Living
- Peter Milla, Principal, Peter Milla Consulting
- Karen Morgan, Founder, Morgan Search
- Bianca Pryor, Senior Vice President, Northeast (US & Canada), System 1 Research
- Isaac Rogers, CEO, Technology, 20|20 Research
- Debby Schlesinger-Hellman, PRC, Executive Vice President, Schlesinger Group
- Dr. Sondra Thiederman, Partner, The Wiseman Group
- Shawn Vanderhoven, The Wiseman Group
- Monika Wingate, CEO & Co-Founder, Digsite
- Kristi Zuhlke, CEO & Co-Founder, KnowledgeHound
The ILC Program
NOVEMBER 6, 2018
ILC Co-Chair Welcome
Debby Schlesinger-Hellman, PRC – Schlesinger Group, Dave Carruthers – Voxpopme
Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
Shawn Vanderhoven ‐ The Wiseman Group
Blockchain 101: Understanding the Impact on Market Research
Isaac Rogers – 20/20 Research
AI, Blockchain, Automation: Changes Ahead for the MR Ecosystem
Kristi Zuhlke – KnowledgeHound, Steve Mast – Delvinia, Isaac Rogers – 20/20 Research , Bonnie Breslauer – DISQO, Jared Feldman – Canvs
Digitally Transforming the Insights Function
Reed Cundiff – Microsoft
Moving from MR to Data Science
James Chung – Reach Advisors
Wicked Chips: A Story of Impossibilities
Phil Kosak – Carolina Fine Snacks
Diversity & Inclusion: Sustaining an Environment that Works for Everyone
InSight – An Out-of-This-World Data Collection Odyssey
Tom Hoffman – NASA
NOVEMBER 7, 2018
Annual Meeting of Members
David W. Almy – The Insights Association
Red Shoes Living
Hiring the Right People to Keep Your Company Innovative and Growing
Karen Morgan – Morgan Search, Julio Franco – ZappiStore, Jason Ebbing – Engine Insights, Bianca Pryor – System 1 Research
Navigating the New Data Privacy Paradigm Part I
Benjamin Farrar – Kantar, Tanya Forsheit – Frankfurt Kurnit
Navigating the New Data Privacy Paradigm Part II
David W. Almy and Howard Feinberg – The Insights Association and Peter Milla, Peter Milla Consulting
A Crisis of Trust: What Does Market Research Do Now?
Andrew Cannon – GRBN
Ease The Squeeze: How to Make Bigger Insights Budgets A Reality for Your Clients
Andrew Cannon – GRBN
Forging Partnerships That Profit
Dave Carruthers – Voxpopme, Monika Wingate – Digsite, Rick Kelly – FUEL CYCLE, Raj Manocha - Methodify
Selling 180°: A Human Approach to New Business Development