Our program will feature invited experts and guest speakers as well as the presentation proposals rated best by our panel of experts. View Our Call for Presentations - Submissions Due By May 3.
Content will focus on these and other issues:
IDEAS for the Insights Workplace (Organizational & Community Diversity):
- Initiatives that have proven effective at increasing organizational diversity
- Successful approaches to recruitment, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Efforts to educate staff about DEI issues
- Programs that help ensure that organizations – especially in leadership roles – more closely reflect the diversity of the broader population
IDEAS for the Insights Process (Boosting DEI in Research):
- Sampling and holistic insights best practices
- Building long-term engagement with research participants in underserved populations
- Initiatives to mitigate bias throughout the research process
- Practices that ensure equity in access
- Guidance on proper terminology and language
- Moderation best practices
- Adjustments in the way you are telling stories, crafting campaigns, choosing media to convey messages
Case Studies – First-hand accounts of projects in which insights were used to create a consumer-facing DEI-focused advertising or communications campaign for a brand. Describe in detail methodology, process, and resources; how the data informed creation, scope, messaging, media, etc. Describe how the impact of the campaign / initiative will be quantified and tracked. Must include as a presenter / co-presenter a corporate insights department representative. Accepted submissions in this category are eligible for an award and post-conference publication and promotion.