Your Hosts: The Canadian Advisory Council of the Insights Association
The Insights Association Board of Directors voted unanimously to create the Canadian Advisory Council, the ninth committee of the association, in January. The Council's mission is to protect, expand and advance the business and practice of market and marketing research, intelligence and data analytics/science through member benefits tailored for Canadian insights companies and professionals. The Council includes insights professionals from across Canada, including:
- Catie Brooks, Strategy & Insights, McDonald's
- Joseph Chen, Insights Lead, Chocolate, North America, Mondelez
- Corrin Harper, President, Insightrix Research
- Isabelle Landreville, President & Chief Insight Seeker, Sylvestre & Co.
- Bernie Malinoff, President, element 54
- Scott Megginson, President, Insights Division, Kantar Canada
- Raj Manocha, Chief Revenue Officer, Delvinia; President, Methodify
- Aileen O’Doherty, Head of Customer Insights, Home Depot
- Alyssa Rodrigo, Director of Insights, AbinBev
- Lee Vernon, Manager, Commercial Insights and Planning, Metro
- Catherine Yuile, Executive Vice President, Insights & Analytics, Edelman
Scott Megginson is chairing the Council with Alyssa Rodrigo serving as vice chair.
The CEO Summit Canada
The Insights Association has been hosting the CEO Summit since 2007, and we are excited to bring the CEO Summit to Toronto after its international debut in London last year.
To co-chair and curate the event, Delvinia CEO Adam Froman and Methodify President Raj Manocia have teamed with Summit founders M/A/R/C President and CEO Merrill Dubrow and Schlesinger Group CEO Steve Schlesinger, guaranteeing a unique collaborative exchange advancing the business and practice of market and marketing research, intelligence and data analytics/science for every attendee.
Given this dream team, Canadian insights leaders will benefit from provocative discussions with colleagues, industry leaders and, as always, special guests. It is a special Summit you don’t want to miss.
The Insights Association
As the leading voice, resource and network of the marketing research and data analytics community, the Insights Association empowers intelligent business decisions.
All our revenue is invested in quality standards, legal and business advocacy, education, certification and direct support to enable our members to thrive in an evolving industry and drive business impact.
Our members are the world's leading producers of intelligence, analytics and insights defining the needs, attitudes and behaviors of consumers, organizations and their employees, students and citizens.
With that essential understanding, leaders can make intelligent decisions and deploy strategies and tactics to build trust, inspire innovation, realize the full potential of individuals and teams, and successfully create and promote products, services and ideas.
The Insights Association directly supports its members to achieve these goals.