ISC – At the Intersection of MR's Main Street and Your Future
Who you are: ISC was designed for marketing researchers who discover insights and develop strategies to promote products, services or ideas. If you are responsible for or contribute to those insights and strategies, ISC will provide you with valuable new skills and knowledge. To become a better researcher and provide increased value to your internal or external clients, join us at ISC 2016!
Who we are: The Marketing Research Association is the preeminent association in the country devoted to MR. Our sole mission is to further the growth of MR and to enrich your career. MRA's total investment of all revenues back into the profession highlights our commitment to advancing the art and science of discovering marketing insights and strategies.
What: 2016 MRA Insights & Strategies Conference (MRA's annual Spring conference)
Where: New Orleans Hilton Riverside, an awesome location
- Three fantastic keynotes — The hallmark of this year's conference. Come hear world class experts on trends, innovation, demographics, facial recognition, and analyzing the social web. You will be inspired in new ways to help you and your company succeed both today and tomorrow. These three rich, thought-provoking resources are available nowhere else and alone make it worth the trip.
- ISC comes as a result of a months-long process of identifying the latest — and most important — expertise in marketing research. What do you need? Want to learn how to tell a better story from what the data is telling you? Want to discover more intelligent shopper insights? Want to learn how to lead without authority? How about planning better customer journeys? Or maybe you’d just like a better handle on Millennials and ‘Context Comfortables’?
- After considering more than 100 speakers, we selected an elite 41 for you to choose from. These incredible speakers come to you from:
- Burke Institute
- Second City
- The Atlantic
- Market Strategies
- Baltimore Research
- Campos, Inc.
- Stone Mantel
- Delta Airlines
- Bug Insights
- Brädo Creative Insight
- The Olinger Group
- Dozens more
- Three tracks — Your conference experience will consist of keynotes, general sessions, and workshops in addition to three educational tracks of breakout sessions. These breakouts are presented in parallel with cutting-edge briefings on the hottest MR topics, selected for their quality and real-world value, and include topics such as:
- Shopper insights
- New MR technology
- Developing and accessing brands
- Engaging and influencing the consumer in-store and at-the-shelf
- Front-end innovation
- Early stage concept development
- Secondary research-on-research
- . . . and more
- Practical and applicable — We recognize that your budgets and staff are often limited or maxed out. All presentations are designed to be creative and topical, covering issues that matter and providing ideas and recommendations that you can implement today.
- Best value — Designed for corporate researchers by corporate researchers (as well as by research providers), ISC offers first-rate research tracks that can help you do your work better, right now, today. Sessions on the future, consumer insights, and specialty tracks specifically shy away from being infomercials.
- Additional opportunities to learn — We recognize that research providers are often instrumental in solving your challenges, so we partner with more than 50 top-notch suppliers who staff their booths with educators ready to give you the latest news and help you gain competitive advantage.
- New for 2016 Workshops — Included at no extra cost, eight workshops fill the third day of ISC.
- Really gain from your peers — Be part of a warm and inviting research community. Spark creativity by immersing yourself in new ideas, skills, and perspectives. As surprising as it may be, being face to face with like-minded practitioners is still the most effective way to learn. It's the people you meet and the support of this community that makes ISC so special.
- recharge, reboot, get smart(er): A change of scenery, especially one so rich with educational and networking opportunities, helps you to think in new and innovative ways. Watch and learn from visual cues and body language. Soak up the atmosphere. ISC can be the best way to work, learn, and advance.
When: May 18–20, 2016
How: Register today. Discounts available for your team!