Who are you?: ISC was designed for marketing researchers engaged in the discovery of marketing insights and the development of marketing strategies for advancing their organization's interests in the markets they serve. If you are responsible for or contribute to that research, two or three days at the MRA Insights & Strategies Conference will provide you with new skills and knowledge to increase the value you provide to your clients, whether internal or external.
Who are we?: ISC is produced by the Insights Association which is dedicated solely to furthering the growth of marketing research. MRA’s total reinvestment of all revenues back into our profession directly enriches your career and those of other researchers like you.
What: 2015 MRA Insights & Strategies Conference
Where: San Diego Hilton Bayfront
- Five fantastic keynotes – the hallmark of this year's ISC. World class experts in innovation, trends, demographics, facial recognition and analyzing the social web will inspire you to think about how you and your company can best succeed tomorrow. These five are a rich, thought-leading resource available nowhere else and alone worth the trip to ISC.
- The leading edge – ISC is the result of a months-long process of identifying the latest and most important innovations in marketing research. Considering more than 130 speakers, we selected 41, of which you'll see those most important to you.
- Four tracks – ISC is presented in four educational tracks presented in parallel through cutting edge briefings that will cover the latest thinking in MR selected for their quality and real-world value:
- The Future includes trends, front-end innovation, early stage concept development, new approaches emerging over the short and long term, etc.
- Consumer Insights includes shopper insights, positioning, developing and accessing brands, engaging and impacting the consumer in-store/at-shelf experience, storytelling, etc.
- Specialty Research includes B2B, secondary research-on-research, specific industry-focused (e.g. non-profit), etc.
- Tech Demos include sponsored demonstrations of MR technology or software, etc.
- Practical, applicable – ISC recognizes that often your budgets are limited and staff maxed out. The presentations are designed to be creative and topical, covering issues that matter and providing ideas and recommendations that you can implement today.
- Best value – Designed for corporate researchers by corporate researchers – as well as research providers – ISC offers research tracks selected for their quality and real-world value. Sessions in the future, consumer insights and specialty research tracks specifically shy away from being infomercials.
- Additional opportunities to learn – Recognizing that research providers are often instrumental in solving your challenges, ISC partners with more than 50 top-notch suppliers who staff their booths with educators.
- New for 2015 All Day Training Sessions – For the first time, MRA has partnered with Research Rockstar and Paul Kirch to bring you four optional all-day courses the day before MRA’s 2015 Insights & Strategies Conference. They are:
- Online Qualitative Research Methods
- Questionnaire Design 201 — Scale Selection
- Behavioral Economics for Market Researchers
- Selling With Influence
- Really gain from your peers – Be part of a warm and inviting research community. Spark creativity, by immersing yourself in new ideas, skills and innovations. As surprising as it may be, being face to face with like-minded practitioners is still the most efficient and effective way to learn. It's the people you meet, and the support you receive from them, that makes ISC special.
- Get smart(er), recharge, reboot: A change of scenery, especially one that is rich with educational and networking opportunities, can help you develop new ideas and think in innovative ways. Watch and learn from visual cues, body language and the overall atmosphere and environment. ISC can be the best way to work, learn and advance.
When: June 3-5, 2015 with all-day training courses on June 2
How: Register today. Discounts available for your team!