Discover the benefits of fast data connectivity through Google’s ‘Waffle’ (aka Google Workspace Marketplace)
This presentation will detail how data analytics helped boost donations for Food4Kids Halton, a Toronto-area charity that feeds over 830 children each weekend.
Determined to help non-profits providing essential services during the pandemic, Miix Analytic, a startup MR boutique, took a fresh approach to finding ways to drive growth in donations across their multiple revenue streams.
The research included four-phases, enabled by the great integration and ease of use offered by Google:
1. Customer/Donor Analytics via Google Sheets and Data Studio
2. Marketing Mix ROI Analytics via Google Sheets and Google Analytics
3. New Product Innovation Research via Involve.me Survey Analytics
4. Ongoing Monitoring via Google Sheets and Data Studio
You will learn:
- Don’t be afraid of your data. Explore your data. Experiment with your data.
- Customer Analytics is simpler than you think. There are numerous platforms that enable easy visualizations. You don’t need to be an expert.
- Tech will not replace the need for Human Insights. Tech should offer much faster views of your data, enabling you to extract deeper views and timely insights to action.
- The benefits from data connectivity are huge for any business - clients and agencies alike. Make your data connection simple so that it can be updated continuously and all stakeholders can use it.
Real time ROI should mean Real-Time ROI, as in, “What is my return on investment right now?”.