Those charged with uncovering and communicating insights and leading insights-driven action within non-profit organizations often face challenges not encountered by their peers in the corporate world. Join us in this interactive forum to discuss issues specifically relevant to non-profit and association researchers. It’s sure to prove illuminating for non-profit and for-profit researchers alike.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Leading trends, challenges, and benefits in Associations & Non-profit insights
- Differences and similarities of Association and Non-profit MR to For-profit MR
- Differences from For-profit in KPIs - how they are selected, tracked, and justified/driven
- How attention to volunteers and volunteering creates unique challenges and opportunities for non-profit and association MR teams
- Responsibilities surrounding advocacy (including regulatory issues)
- Similarities and differences in approaching financial- and growth-related KPIs
Time has been allotted for audience participation – have your questions and opinions ready!