Roger Dooley’s groundbreaking book, FRICTION, shows that even the smallest amounts of effort change not just customer experience but all human behavior. Dr. Robert Cialdini described the book as “Blinding insight,” while Nobelist Richard Thaler said FRICTION “…will arm any manager with a mental can of WD-40.”
In this session you will learn:
• What really drives customer loyalty.
• How friction strategies can lead to innovation and disruptive growth.
• Why employee engagement and customer experience can’t be separated.
• How to see “invisible” friction.
• How Disney and Amazon have built a friction focus into their strategic planning.
• How to measure friction and drive long-term growth.