Today’s enterprise clients are consistently demanding online reporting solutions that provide individual user access rights and data level security to allow users to see their own data. These clients are also requiring the co-mingling of other marketing data to provide needed context to the survey information. This session will address effective and proven ways to solve these issues.
Real case studies will be used to show how to eliminate the integration gaps between data collection and the reporting process, eliminating the many steps needed to make reports available to different stakeholders.
Clients are demanding many capabilities in their reporting:
- Individual access rights and data level security to allow Users to see their own data
- The co-mingling of other marketing data to provide needed context to the survey information
- ‘Real time’ access to data collected via surveys for immediate analysis, data profiling and data quality check
- Dynamic, online reports and dashboards with high levels of user interactivity through filters, and ability for users to save their own individual views of the information
- Highly engaging & intuitive data visualization and reporting, easily configured user access, seamless data availability, seamless data import and integration capabilities, all standard market research analytics capabilities, plus a high level of scalability and performance requirements in an online reporting platform.
This session will address effective and proven ways to solve these issues.