Ok. Here’s the concept.
- At the end of the Corporate Researchers Conference, after being immersed in new ideas and buckets of creative energy…
- Gather all the corporate researchers (only) together after surveying them to determine their top three business challenges, like:
- How to work effectively with providers
- Identifying the right profile/highest performing insights staff
- Defining the most compelling insights deliverables today and upcoming
- Strategies/tactics to optimize the role of your insights team inside your company
- Optimizing insight resources & budgets
- Many others
- Take their crowd-sourced challenges and cull them down to the top ~20.
- Based on their personal preferences, assign the corporate researchers to ~20 tables to brainstorm solutions.
- Work with your team over a fun lunch to refine the best findings.
- After lunch, gather everyone back in a joint session where ~20 workgroup leaders deliver 90+ minutes of rapid-fire solution-sharing with Q&A from the whole group.
- Publish a summary of the proceedings for all in attendance at CRC – research providers included – which when acted upon will advance your career, your team and your company in ways almost guaranteed to make all more successful.
Takeaways: Interactive, realtime, real-world, crowd-sourced gems of wisdom, nuggets of gold, secret sauce recipes, etc.
For corporate researchers, this may be the most valuable part of CRC, but you need to be there to benefit.
Curious who you'll be chatting with? Check out some of our prior attendees.