Journey maps are terrific tools but only if they actually drive change. A recent survey of CX and MR professionals who have conducted journey mapping indicated that 65 percent of journey maps fail in bringing about any significant change.
This session aims to change that.
Best practices lead to five journey mapping questions:
- What is the business problem or opportunity?
- What is the right journey to map?
- Who is the right customer to map?
- What is the right approach to gain the VOC?
- Who are the right people to be on the team?
Participants will examine what goes into answering each question and will leave with an actionable plan on how to map their own journey. You’ll also get the perspective of the Board of Certified Emergency Nurses (BCEN), which mapped their members’ experience in certifying and re-certifying, resulting in significant changes to engaging customers.