What do you do when you’re holding a “leaky bucket”? When sales are down? When existing customers are leaving faster than new ones are being added?
When Groupon found themselves in this situation, they fielded a segmentation study to answer some fundamental questions:
Who are our best customers and what do they look like? Who are our best prospects and where can we reach them? How do we get them to our platforms? What are the best offers for them?
The resulting answers are now being used throughout Groupon’s marketing ecosystem to:
- Develop persona-based positioning, strategies, and messaging
- Create personalized messages for existing customers and prospects
- Develop persona-based media campaigns
- Drive new product development
Groupon is taking their segmentation even further by combining valuable custom solutions with broader landscape insights. Come see how segmentation analysis can help you, too:
- Understand who your best customers are and what they look like to improve your targeted marketing programs
- Identify and reach your best prospects
- Determine how to entice new and existing customers to your brand and reverse declines