Learn from a large panel of corporate association and nonprofit researchers.
This is the place to start the conversation around the needs, differences, and networking opportunities for association and nonprofit corporate researchers . . . an underserved and often misunderstood group.
- Overview of MR in associations & nonprofits. What are the leading trends, challenges, and benefits?
- Unique comparisons of association and nonprofit MR versus for-profit MR
- How do associations and nonprofits differ in KPIs? How are they selected, tracked, and justified?
- How attention to volunteers and volunteering creates both unique challenges and opportunities for association and nonprofit MR teams
- Advocacy is a complex issue. How do we navigate regulatory restrictions and regulatory imperatives?
- Financial KPIs such as revenue generation are important for nonprofits, too! Comparisons against for-profit in how to approach growth and other money matters
- How to translate and apply market research lessons from alternative sources
- Learn how corporate researchers are dealing with volunteers and with advocacy