If you provide sample, software, technology support, transcription, consultation or any other products or services that support the marketing research and analytics process, membership in the Insights Association is an investment that makes sense for many reasons. First and foremost, it places you within a community of your clients and peers - a cordial environment ideal for networking and education.
Sign Up for Our Newsletters
Expert perspectives and the latest information on the trends, techniques, and legislative action impacting the marketing research and data analytics community.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
- Proof of your company’s commitment to integrity – Through adherence to an enforceable Code of Standards.
- Government affairs advocacy
- A full-time lobbyist in Washington, DC advocating for the marketing research and analytics industry
- Continuous advocacy to federal and state policymakers on the merits of marketing research and analytics practice endeavoring to ensure an accommodating environment for our industry
- Consistent coverage of legislative, regulatory and judicial issues and timely delivery of relevant news and alerts
- Grassroots activism: connecting members with their federal and state policymakers to improve laws and regulations impacting the marketing research and analytics industry
- Expert guidance on legal and regulatory compliance
- Direct access to staff attorney for Code clarifications, information on privacy issues, and guidance on legal and regulatory compliance
- Assistance with drafting company privacy policies, including personal consultation and collaboration with staff attorney
- Guidance to navigate existing regulations and to address market shifts and technological advancements
- Detailed and relevant compliance information, including legal alerts, articles, white papers, memos, and best practices
- Compliance checklists to more easily prepare for domestic and international projects
- Model contracts and forms readily adaptable for internal use and to meet client requirements
- A differentiating credential – Feature the Insights Association logo on company materials, including your website with a link to your Insights Association Member Directory listing.
- Objective information – Delivered by expert practitioners at conferences, webinars and forums, and on the Insights Association website.
- Access to decision makers – Whether you seek connections with corporate researchers or market research company executives, Insights Association conferences deliver. Members qualify for substantial discounts to attend, exhibit and sponsor.
- Timely information – Government affairs advocacy and legal/regulatory compliance alerts as they happen, and industry news and insights on emerging trends, on our website and delivered to your inbox via biweekly e-newsletters.
- A platform for thought leadership – You’re on the inside track to write articles for Association publications and to speak at our conferences.
- Local engagement – Free membership in 1 of 11 regional association chapters provides the ability to inform, engage and reward your staff via exceptional local networking and educational events.
- Essential compliance support for work in Europe – IA's Privacy Shield Program provides required independent dispute resolution for companies self-certifying to the trans-Atlantic data transfer framework.
- Internationally recognized quality management certification – Through IA’s certification body CIRQ: ISO Research Standards Certification and ISO Information Security Standard Certification.
- Data protection assistance – Customized information security guidance and an exclusive “traction” program to help you develop a data security management system.
- Ability to meet client requirements for professional liability and cyber security insurance – Save on premiums and receive coverage specifically tailored to research and analytics companies.
- Increased visibility to customers – One FREE listing included in the Blue Book Marketing Research Services and Focus Group Facility Directory with the Insights Association member logo prominently displayed and a free listing in the online Insights Association Member Directory.
- Access to the Professional Researcher Certification (PRC) program for all employees at discounted rates.
- Global access – Tap into a vast international network providing business and regulatory information and support via IA’s founding member status in the Global Research Business Network (consisting of 40+ national associations).