We benefit from the service of some of our industry’s best,” said Vaughn Mordecai, PRC, MRA's new Chairman
Washington, DC - The Marketing Research Association (MRA) announced the results of its annual Board of Directors election concurrently with the induction of the new Board at a ceremony led by former MRA Chair Elisa Galloway at the start of the 2015 Insights & Strategies Conference in San Diego.
“Our members and the research community are extraordinarily fortunate to benefit from the service of some of our industry’s best,” said Vaughn Mordecai, PRC, of bChannels, who will serve as the Chairman of MRA’s Board of Directors for the 2015-2016 term.
“We are grateful for the extraordinary service of retiring Directors Jill Donahue, Jerry Haselmayer, Jeffrey Henning and Elizabeth Merrick, and welcome Ginny Kevorkian, Kathryn Korostoff, Ivy Boehm and Tim Hoskins. The governance of MRA could not be in better hands,” Mordecai added.
Joining Mordecai on MRA’s Executive Committee, including the Association’s officers, will be:
- Ted Donnelly, Ph.D., PRC, of Baltimore Research (Immediate Past Chairman)
- Dan Womack, PRC, of Aflac (Vice Chairman)
- Scott Baker, PRC, of Schlesinger Associates (Treasurer)
- Rob Stone, Ph.D., of Market Strategies International (Secretary)
- David W. Almy of MRA (Ex Officio)
The following industry professionals additionally will serve on MRA’s Board:
- Ivy Boehm of Chico’s FAS (Newly elected Director at Large)
- Jim Bryson of 20/20 Research, Inc. (Continuing Director at Large)
- Tim Hoskins of Quester (Newly elected Director at Large)
- Ginny Kevorkian, PRC of Beacon Health Systems (Newly elected Director at Large)
- Kathryn Korostoff of Research Rockstar (Newly elected Director at Large)
- Keith Malo, PRC, of Valpak Direct Marketing Systems, Inc. (Continuing Director at Large)
Per MRA’s Bylaws, Directors serve two year terms.
# # # # #
The Marketing Research Association is dedicated solely to furthering the growth of marketing research. MRA’s total reinvestment of all revenues back into our profession directly enriches your career and those of other researchers. Founded in 1957 and based in Washington, MRA is the leading and largest U.S. association of the opinion and marketing research profession, which delivers insights and strategies to help guide the decisions of companies providing products and services to consumers and businesses.