The membership of the Insights Association has approved the following individuals to serve two-year terms on IA’s Board of Directors, beginning January 1, 2021.
- Lauren Demar, Global Chief Growth Officer, Ipsos
- Bianca Pryor, Vice President, Consumer Insights, Content Strategy & Optimization, BET
Also, Reed Cundiff, CEO, Kantar North America, and Terrae Schroeder, Head of US Insights, Kellogg's, begin official 2-year terms after taking over vacated seats in 2020. Past Chair David Rothstein, CEO of RTi Research, moves to a new ex-officio role established to retain continuity and provide history to the Board.
All new Board Directors have demonstrated personal leadership, commitment, and involvement in IA and the insights/data analytics community. Each was vetted and selected by IA’s Nominating Committee and ran unopposed.
The term of outgoing Board Director Pierre Le Manh, CEO of Ipsos North America, ended on December 31, 2020. The Insights Association Board and staff thank Pierre for generously volunteering his time and providing astute guidance and assistance with many important initiatives.
The Board Directors noted above join the following on the 2021 IA Board:
- Tim Hoskins, President, Quester – Chair
- Brett Townsend, Director of North America Insights, Electrolux – Vice Chair
- Lisa Courtade, Executive Director, Department Head, Global Customer Insights, Merck – Past Chair
- Tyler McMullen, CEO, MarketVision Research – Treasurer
- Scott Baker, Senior Vice President, Schlesinger Group – Secretary
- Alice Butler, Senior Vice President, M/A/R/C Research
- Khary Campbell, Assistant Vice President - Research & Innovation, L'Oréal
- Dave Carruthers, Founder & CEO, Voxpopme
- Jackie Chan, Vice President, Head of Decision Insights Group, Prudential Financial
- Melanie Courtright, CEO, Insights Association
- Jon DeLord, President, piLYTIXSports
- Camille Nicita, President & CEO, Gongos, Inc.
The Directors of the Insights Association Board are charged with fairly representing the interests of the membership, to encourage participation in the programs established by the Board, undertake strategic and long-term planning for the Association, and, in general, to serve as a liaison with members.