The Insights Association is pleased to announce that the following executives will serve as Board Officers during 2018.
Rob Stone, CEO, Grail Research, Chair; David Rothstein, CEO, RTi Research, Vice Chair (will serve as Chair in 2019); Simon Chadwick, Managing Partner, Cambiar, LLC, Immediate Past Chair; Jeff Miller, President & CEO, Burke, Inc., will serve the second year of his two-year term as Treasurer; Lisa Courtade, Executive Director, Global Customer & Brand Insights, Merck, begins a two-year term as Secretary.
Insights Association Board Officers serve on the Executive Committee together with CEO David Almy, who said, “Heading into our second year following the 2017 merger of CASRO and MRA, we are fortunate to maintain the continuity of strong leadership provided by our Officers and entire Board. All have been instrumental to our initial success by providing astute guidance and spearheading many strategic initiatives. On behalf of our entire staff and membership, we offer our sincere thanks for their dedicated service to the insights community.” Joining those listed above in service as Directors of the Insights Association Board for 2018 are:
- Scott Baker, Vice President, US Qualitative, Schlesinger Associates
- Ivy Boehm, VP Market Intelligence - Small Business, Commerce Solutions, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Lynnette Cooke, Global CEO, Kantar Health
- Ted Donnelly, Managing Director, Baltimore Research
- Tim Hoskins, President, Quester
- Ginny Kevorkian, Senior Market Research Manager, Emory Healthcare
- Pierre LeManh, CEO North America & Global Deputy CEO, Ipsos
- Neil Marcus, Assistant Vice President, U.S. Marketing Science Team, MetLife
- Jude Olinger, CEO, The Olinger Group
Dan Womack, Head of Insights for Aflac and an MRA and Insights Association Board member since 2011, has retired from the Board. “Dan’s exceptional contributions have been a model of Board service. We are tremendously grateful for all Dan has done on behalf of the membership over many years,” added Almy. A special election will be held to fill this vacancy. Members wishing to be considered for the position may contact the association for more information.
As the leading voice, resource and network of the marketing research and analytics community, the Insights Association empowers intelligent business decisions. All our proceeds are invested in advocacy, education, certification and direct support to enable our members to thrive in an evolving industry and drive business impact. Visit www.insightsassociation.org for more information.