- Connect with a supportive, sharing community on your terms – Free membership in 1 of 11 regional association chapters brings you closer to exceptional networking and education.
- Objective Information – Delivered by expert practitioners at conferences, webinars and forums; access to an expansive library of articles and conference presentations
- Government affairs advocacy
- A full-time lobbyist in Washington, DC advocating for the marketing research and analytics industry
- Continuous advocacy to federal and state policymakers on the merits of marketing research and analytics practice endeavoring to ensure an accommodating environment for our industry
- Consistent coverage of legislative, regulatory and judicial issues and timely delivery of relevant news and alerts
- Grassroots activism: connecting members with their federal and state policymakers to improve laws and regulations impacting the marketing research and analytics industry
- Expert guidance on legal and regulatory compliance
- Detailed and relevant compliance information, including legal alerts, articles, white papers, memos, and best practices , including an extensive members-only library of legal information tailored for marketing researchers.
- Prepared guidance to navigate existing laws and regulations and to address market shifts and technological advancements
- Compliance checklists to more easily prepare for domestic and international projects
- Model contracts and forms readily adaptable for internal use and to meet client requirements
- Discounted rate to list in Insights Association's Blue Book Marketing Research Services and Focus Group Facility Directory.
- Access to the Professional Researcher Certification (PRC) program at discounted rates.
- Timely information – Government affairs advocacy and legal/regulatory compliance alerts as they happen, and industry news and insights on emerging trends, on our website and delivered to your inbox via biweekly e-newsletters.
- A platform for thought leadership – You’re on the inside track to write articles for Association publications and to speak at our conferences.
- Forums to learn from and network with peers – Private, Moderated Members-Only Forums, to leverage the collective knowledge of IA members and help you learn while sharing experiences.
- Global access – Tap into a vast international network providing business and regulatory information and support via IA’s founding member status in the Global Research Business Network (consisting of 40+ national associations).