- Connect with a supportive, sharing community on your terms – Free membership in 1 of 11 regional association chapters brings you closer to exceptional networking and education.
- Objective Information – Delivered by expert practitioners at conferences, webinars and forums; access to an expansive library of articles and conference presentations
- Government affairs advocacy
- A full-time lobbyist in Washington, DC advocating for the marketing research and analytics industry
- Continuous advocacy to federal and state policymakers on the merits of marketing research and analytics practice endeavoring to ensure an accommodating environment for our industry
- Consistent coverage of legislative, regulatory and judicial issues and timely delivery of relevant news and alerts
- Grassroots activism: connecting members with their federal and state policymakers to improve laws and regulations impacting the marketing research and analytics industry
- Expert guidance on legal and regulatory compliance
- Detailed and relevant compliance information, including legal alerts, articles, white papers, memos, and best practices , including an extensive members-only library of legal information tailored for marketing researchers.
- Prepared guidance to navigate existing laws and regulations and to address market shifts and technological advancements
- Compliance checklists to more easily prepare for domestic and international projects
- Model contracts and forms readily adaptable for internal use and to meet client requirements
- Discounted rate to list in Insights Association's Blue Book Marketing Research Services and Focus Group Facility Directory.
- Access to the Professional Researcher Certification (PRC) program at discounted rates.
- Timely information – Government affairs advocacy and legal/regulatory compliance alerts as they happen, and industry news and insights on emerging trends, on our website and delivered to your inbox via biweekly e-newsletters.
- A platform for thought leadership – You’re on the inside track to write articles for Association publications and to speak at our conferences.
- Forums to learn from and network with peers – Private, Moderated Members-Only Forums, to leverage the collective knowledge of IA members and help you learn while sharing experiences.
- Global access – Tap into a vast international network providing business and regulatory information and support via IA’s founding member status in the Global Research Business Network (consisting of 40+ national associations).
Sign Up for Our Newsletters
Expert perspectives and the latest information on the trends, techniques, and legislative action impacting the marketing research and data analytics community.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.