The Insights Association is committed to providing programs and services that help our member companies grow and their employees to be more successful and fulfilled in their profession and career. Benefits and preferred rates extend to ALL research-related employees of a member company.
Our organization – your industry’s association – has developed during the course of many years several unique programs to help you and your company:
- Prove its commitment to integrity through adherence to an enforceable Code of Standards & Ethics
- Measure performance and inform strategic planning via in-depth, industry-focused benchmarking reports
- Qualify for more projects with customized information security and insurance programs that check required boxes
- Stand out from competitors with coveted international certifications for your company and your employees
- Boost staff knowledge through objective, affordable and convenient educational programming – at national conferences and at a local level via regional chapters
- Tap new business with increased access to corporate research decision makers
Sign Up for Our Newsletters
Expert perspectives and the latest information on the trends, techniques, and legislative action impacting the marketing research and data analytics community.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
We are a leader or sole provider of these services:
Government affairs advocacy – Our full-time Washington, DC-based lobbyist advocates on your behalf to federal and state policymakers on the merits of marketing research and analytics practice endeavoring to ensure an accommodating environment for our industry. We coordinate and support grassroots activism, connecting members with their federal and state policymakers to improve laws and regulations impacting the marketing research and analytics industry.
Expert guidance on legal and regulatory compliance
- Direct access to staff attorney for Code clarifications, information on privacy issues, and guidance on legal and regulatory compliance
- Assistance with drafting company privacy policies, including personal consultation and collaboration with staff attorney
- Guidance to navigate existing regulations and to address market shifts and technological advancements
- Detailed and relevant compliance information, including legal alerts, articles, white papers, memos, and best practices
- Compliance checklists to more easily prepare for domestic and international projects
- Model contracts and forms readily adaptable for internal use and to meet client requirements
- Essential compliance support for work in Europe via IA's Privacy Shield Program, which provides required independent dispute resolution for companies self-certifying to the trans-Atlantic data transfer framework
Unique, Industry-Specific Programs include:
Internationally recognized quality management certification – Through IA’s certification body CIRQ: ISO Research Standards Certification and ISO Information Security Standard Certification.
Data protection assistance – Customized information security guidance and an exclusive “traction” program to help you develop a data security management system.
Ability to meet client requirements for professional liability and cyber security insurance – Save on premiums and receive coverage specifically tailored to research and analytics companies.
General Counsel & Privacy Officers Forum – Exclusively for lawyers, compliance professionals, privacy officers, and others who deal with legal and privacy issues at Insights Association member companies, this forum fosters constructive discussion of current challenges.
We Also Provide:
A Competitive Advantage –
- A differentiating credential – Feature the Insights Association logo on company materials, including your website with a link to your Insights Association Member Directory listing.
- Increased visibility to customers – One FREE listing included in the Blue Book Marketing Research Services and Focus Group Facility Directory with the Insights Association member logo prominently displayed and a free listing in the online Insights Association Member Directory.
- Access to decision makers – Whether you seek connections with corporate researchers or market research company executives, Insights Association conferences deliver. Members qualify for substantial discounts to attend, exhibit and sponsor.
- A platform for thought leadership – You’re on the inside track to write articles for Association publications and to speak at our conferences.
Reliable, Expert Information –
- Legal/regulatory compliance alerts as they happen, and industry news and insights on emerging trends, on our website and delivered to your inbox via biweekly e-newsletters.
- Delivered by expert practitioners at conferences, webinars and forums, and on the Insights Association website
Local Engagement – Free membership in 1 of 11 regional U.S. association chapters (and our UK-based international Chapter) provides the ability to inform, engage and reward your staff via exceptional local networking and educational events.
Global Access – Tap into a vast international network providing business and regulatory information and support via IA’s founding member status in the Global Research Business Network (consisting of 40+ national associations).