NEXT unites early adopters from corporate research departments, full service providers, technology solutions and boutique firms who embrace technology and innovation to advance the power of insights.
This year, NEXT will deliver new ideas, practical solutions, peer-reviewed research findings and creative concepts readily applicable to the work of all attendees. Sessions will demonstrate innovation across the entire research process – from data collection to insight socialization – and YOU can be a part of it!
Proposals on the following themes are encouraged, but all relevant content will be considered: Automation, Blockchain, VR/AR, Digital Money, Voice-Powered Research, Neuroscience, Dashboards, Digital Storytelling, Data Quality, Ensuring Action Of Insights, New-Age Advertising, Data Science, The Future of Retail, AI & Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Passive Measurement, Mobile Engagement, Non-Conscious Measures, Data Fusion, B2B, CX & UX, Agile Methods, and much more.
There are many ways to participate!
1. Research Paper – Must include: Definition of issue; effects on performance/process or quality of research; Review of published research; unanswered questions addressed; Research design; Research results; Conclusions and suggested guidelines / best practices to improve current practice. Accepted submissions in this category are eligible for an award and post-conference publication and promotion.
2. Case Studies – Must include a corporate marketing/research department representative. Should include detailed specifics on implementation process and required resources.
3. Courses – Objective, educational tutorials on new technologies/techniques (not a single proprietary service or product); how to vet potential solutions in a general area (automated tools, dashboards, etc.) or how to implement them.
4. Presentations – Preference will be given to submissions that not only describe "what" (how to collect data on a mobile device), but also offer insight into how it improves business outcomes. Presentations in collaboration with corporate end user clients are encouraged, as are projects that feature collaboration between research companies.
5. Entry to Compete in Shark Tank Competition – 5-minute quick pitch on a novel market research/data analytics solution to our panel of expert judges. You will compete alongside your peers. Our audience will choose the winner.
6. Experience Labs – Fully immersive experiences that allow attendees to discover the power of new tools and technologies or trends. These can be onsite or off property at offices, studios or other creative spaces.
All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of expert practitioners.
Presentation Proposals are due by February 11.
Support the organization that supports you, your business and your industry. All proceeds from Insights Association conferences, as well as all our other programs and initiatives, are invested back into the industry to support legal, image, value, quality and business advocacy, as well as education, networking and other support initiatives. Your participation in NEXT helps to ensure that the research and analytics industry and profession thrives.