Produced for the Insights Association, the PRC Exam Preparation class is the refresh you just may need to take the test with confidence.
- Has it been awhile since you studied statistics?
- Do you recall the difference between "net" and "category" incidence?
- Maybe it has been a few years since you considered the pros and cons of different research designs?
- Can you name two or more reasons why you would use projective techniques in qualitative research?
- Are you familiar with regulatory policies that apply to market researchers?
The Insights Association's PRC Exam prep class may be just what you need. This course is designed for the professional marketing researcher who needs a refresh before taking the exam. The self-paced class covers the five key categories included in the exam.
Note: This is a "refresher" – not a substitute for years' of experience or more formal education. If you are seeking foundational skills, we recommend starting with our Fundamentals Bundle.