At its Annual Conference in Hilton Head, SC, this week, the Insights Association named the 2023 class of Laureates, a lifetime recognition of distinction in the field of market research, consumer insights, and data analytics.
Those who hold the Laureate certification are recognized as outstanding members of the insights community, with distinguished careers marked by meaningful contributions that have advanced the profession.
The newly named Laureates are:
- Nancy Brigham, Vice President, Head of Research Science, Dynata
- Anne Brown, Founder, Gazelle Global
- Okie Emuoyibo, Senior Vice President, empatiX Consulting
- Susan Fader, Founder, Fader Focus
- Michaela Gascon, President & CEO, KJT Group
- Cynthia Harris, Founder & Managing Director, 8:28 Insights
- Sarah Kotva, Executive Vice President, Fieldwork, Inc.
- Karen Krishfield, Principal Research Enablement Manager, Hulu
- Julie Kurd, VP - Enterprise Strategy, Sales & Revenue, Chadwick Martin Bailey (CMB)
- Chuck Miller, President, Digital Marketing & Measurement (DM2)
- Jerry Thomas, President & CEO, Decision Analyst
- Rob Volpe, CEO, Ignite 360
Laureates were nominated by their peers, chosen by IA’s Career & Professional Development Committee, and approved by the IA board.
“This is an extraordinarily accomplished and influential group; each still actively making important contributions to our profession,” commented Melanie Courtright, CEO of the Insights Association. “It’s a pleasure to highlight their devotion and hard work knowing they will continue to inspire the next generation of leaders.”
Laureates agree to lead by example in the areas of ethics and integrity, serve as mentors to less experienced colleagues and students, and fulfill the role of ambassador for the industry and the Insights Association. Laureates will be listed on the IA website as a resource to IA members seeking support and guidance.