Learn how to get Insights Association PRC credit here.
New to market research? Or seeking to establish a common set of foundational knowledge across a team? Taught by Instructor Kathryn Korostoff, Market Research 101 is a fun, fast-paced way to get the basics. Whether your interests are in quantitative research, qualitative research or both, you will complete this class ready to both make informed market research decisions with confidence.
This 4-week power program includes:
- Introduction to market research jargon
- What all researchers need to know about sampling
- Qualitative research methods and common project scopes
- Quantitative research methods and common project scopes
- Common market research applications
- Market research industry overview: client and supplier types
- The Top 5 Market Research Myths…corrected
Per student fee includes 4 classes (90 minutes each), examples, demonstrations, printable templates, real-time Q&A, replay access for 60 days, 30 minutes of 1:1 instructor access and completion certificate.
Please note: class registration ends 1 hour prior to the class start time.
Taught in real-time in our virtual classroom. Click here to learn more about our virtual classroom’s features.
Class topics, instructor, dates and times subject to change. Instructor illness, inclement weather and other unexpected events may result in rescheduling.