Data is the lifeblood of marketing research and analytics. Keeping that data secure is of paramount importance and a greater challenge each day. To help its members in this critical area, the Insights Association has joined forces with Ezentria to deliver affordable Information Security services designed specifically for the work you do and to answer the most arduous demands of your clients.
The experts at Ezentria are available to help your organization safeguard unique information assets, pursue new business initiatives, and identify potential problems before they occur. They offer a variety of solutions to address your needs and can sit down with your team to discuss how your data can be secured within your budget. Their complete information security offerings are flexible and customizable to accommodate your requirements and resources. Ezentria is here to serve Insights Association members at every turn of their information security journey so please feel free to contact them at any time to discuss your needs and questions, no charge, no strings.
Solutions are completely flexible and scalable to address companies of all sizes.
Vulnerability Management the new threats to your network never stop. Neither should your vulnerability monitoring. Get continuous monitoring more easily and affordably than ever. While the need for effective cybersecurity grows more critical by the day, small and midsize businesses’ ability to identify and manage vulnerabilities in their networks has remained far more limited than their larger counterparts. Until now. Ezentria’s Vulnerability Management solution enhances the security of your business by proactively identifying, monitoring, and addressing all potential vulnerabilities in your network with breakthrough simplicity and affordability.
1. Identification – Your network is constantly scanned to locate and identify every connected device with an IP address, from computers and printers to smartphones and smart devices.
2. Monitoring – All connected devices are then scanned 24/7 for vulnerabilities such as missing software patches. Also includes scanning of external facing IP addresses to provide a 360-degree view of your network vulnerabilities
3. Notification – All scan information is displayed on an easy-to-read dashboard that includes instructions for remediation. A unique scoring system makes it easy to understand your network’s health.
Penetration tests should be conducted regularly to evaluate and improve the overall security of your company’s network and web-based applications to know how susceptible you are to cyber-attacks. Ezentria’s highly-skilled penetration testers specialize in finding and communicating attack vectors before the bad guys do.
Ezentria’s Comprehensive Penetration Test Services include:
• Network Layer Testing includes testing of the network devices such as servers, firewalls, routers and switches to identify security weaknesses such as unpatched systems, default passwords and misconfigured devices.
• Web Application Testing includes testing of the web application’s authentication mechanisms, input screens, functionality and user roles to identify security weaknesses in the development of the application. Ezentria’s web application testing identifies common vulnerabilities such as those published by OWASP and SANS Top 20, as well as those unique to the web application.
• Phish Testing will discover what percentage of your employees are Phish-prone. Did you know that 91% of successful data breaches started with a spear-phishing attack? IT professionals have realized that simulated phishing tests are urgently needed as an additional security layer. Today, phishing your own user’s is just as important as having antivirus and a firewall. It is a fun and effective cybersecurity best practice to patch your last line of defense: your end-users.
Information Security Risk Assessment - Uncover your vulnerabilities and stay safe. Today risks and threats to your proprietary information and IT infrastructure come from everywhere, both inside and outside of your organization. It is absolutely critical to identify and understand these threats to properly act upon them and reduce your overall risk levels. Achieving this understanding can be difficult due to human and capital resource challenges.
Ezentria uses the Risk Assessment portion of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) information security standard ISO/IEC 27005 as an operating framework for vulnerability and risk assessment engagements. Identified threats are analyzed in light of the value of the asset’s in question, pervasiveness, effectiveness, existing controls, likelihood of exploitation, and potential impact to the organization if the threat is acted upon. This risk analysis, using an internal risk scoring methodology, results in a risk score that describes the actual risk being incurred due to the existence of the threat or vulnerability and produces comparable and reproducible results in accordance with ISO 27001.
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) - Lightweight, flexible and scalable without compromise. Data threats change daily and organizations need cutting edge support to stay ahead of risk. If you, like many organizations are challenged with having data security needs, with limited staff capacity and staffing options, Ezentria’s advisors are available to perform the function of Chief Information Security Officer. This enables the Information Security Department to focus on critical IT projects, while still ensuring that security is being driven forward.
Ezentria’s virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service allows you to leverage the executive leadership skills of an Ezentria security and compliance expert who has previous practical CISO experience at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CISO. Ezentria’s experts serve as confidential thought partners allowing your executives the opportunity to brainstorm, cross check ideas, and get advice from industry leaders. Ezentria trusted advisors help you stay vigilant about incoming threats, now and in the future.
We developed this customizable program as an alternative to the traditional Chief Information Security Officer role. With Ezentria’s vCISO Platform, you gain access to the most experienced team in information security, without increasing your headcount. Stay ahead of threats, develop policies and keep your network safe.
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) are the three most important components in managing your security program. GRC is the practice of defining the security governance within your organization – policies, standards and procedures, identifying and determining the risks that may be found within the environment and ensuring that the organization is in compliance with its own governance as well as any laws, regulations and third-party obligations with which your business must comply. Without an even balance of these three pieces, security programs become reactive and lose their purpose. With a strong GRC in place, the security program runs more efficiently and effectively beneath management control. Ezentria uses the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) information security standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013 as the centerpiece for this effort.
Need something that’s outside-of-the-box? We’ve got you covered. Ezentria’s solutions are modular and infinitely customizable so we can provide you with exactly what you need, when you need it, for as long as you need it. Contact us to discuss your requirement, no charge, no strings.