The best results in the world don't mean much until they are reported and we all know how important that reporting process can be. Are dashboards just the next research buzzword? Or are they really the new and improved way of reporting research and business results?
You will see both strategic reasons to convert from PowerPoint to dashboard reporting as well as practical tips for how to make the transition a success for your organization.
With concrete examples from real case studies, you will learn:
- How to effectively engage stakeholders from the outset
- How to identify and prioritize the data you want to include
- How to best scope dashboard development
- What to think about in visualizing the data
- How to effectively socialize it
This session is perfect for corporate researchers making decisions on implementing dashboards or actively in the transition process.