No matter the industry you’re in, no matter how large or small your organization may be, one thing remains true – businesses today are under ever-increasing pressure to derive tangible value from their research investments.
Join four respected insights leaders...
- Mark Kershisnik, who re-engineered the research function at Lilly
- Pratiti Raychoudhury, who built Facebook’s research team to more than 200 professionals
- Brett Townsend, who directs insights for Pepsico’s innovation practice
- Jill Donahue, who leads Nestlé Purina North America’s Petcare research initiatives
...as we discuss strategies for creating high-performing research teams. The conversation will focus on:
- Finding the right talent and building effective teams
- Engaging stakeholders, socializing findings and driving business action
- Deploying new technologies to make research teams more productive
Do you have specific questions for our panel? Email our moderator, Rob Stone, CEO of Market Strategies and an MRA Executive Committee member, at firstname.lastname@example.org.