The Insights Association: For Organizations and Individuals in Marketing Research & Analytics
Transformative times like these can cloud the business environment, upturn corporate models and render companies obsolete. They can also reveal opportunity.
At the Insights Association, we are working every day to preserve an environment in which you and your business can thrive. We also serve as a sentry to point out potential dangers and illuminate prospects for new business and opportunities.
As a member of the Insights Association, you are plugged into a powerful network of industry leaders – the largest such organization based in the U.S. Committed to maintaining the integrity, strength and viability of the marketing research and analytics industry, we are uniquely positioned to provide your company with:
- A distinguishing mark of integrity: A new Code of Standards – internationally respected and in step with technological and methodological advancements
- Expert guidance on legislation and regulatory compliance – vital during this time of momentous political transition
- Direct, easy access to proprietary market and methodological information, as well as your peers in the research and analytics community
We are wholly dedicated to helping you and your company:
- Tap new business with increased access to client-side decision makers and research company leaders
- Identify underperforming facets of your business via in-depth, industry-focused benchmarking reports
- Qualify for more projects with customized information security and insurance programs that check required boxes
- Stand out from competitors with coveted certifications for companies and individuals
- Boost staff knowledge through objective, affordable and convenient educational programming – at national conferences and at a local level via regional chapters
Any organization or individual interested or engaged in the practice or support of the research industry is eligible for membership. Organizations may be companies, corporations, firms, partnerships, departments, government agencies and other for-profit or not-for-profit institutions, or those who work for them.
Research-related employees of member organizations are eligible to benefit from continuing education, training and professional development initiatives established by the Association in order to improve the practices, processes and procedures of the organization, as well as to improve the skills and credentials of the individual. These credentials will accrue to and be sustained by the individual who earned them.